GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
1. The aim of the school is to give its pupils a sound education while paying special attention to their
2. Parents and Guardians are requested to co-operate with us by taking an interest in the progress
of their wards. They are asked to check the pages on “Teacher Communication” regularly and
write reasons on designated pages when the child is absent from school and / or furnish
medical certificates for longer periods of sickness.
3. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or conduct injurious to the general tone of
the school are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of the pupils.
4. Discippne is a part of the school rule for students and all must abide by it. All students are
expected to keep their classrooms and campus clean. Students should not carry plastic bags,
plastic pencil cases and should refrain from using thermocol. No one should ptter the grounds.
Student Council Members will monitor the overall cleanpness of the school.
5. No pupil will leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the
6. No books, periodicals, pictures, newspapers or any other reading matter shall be brought
into the class without the permission of the school authorities.
7. Every pupil is expected to subscribe from time to time a small amount towards school
shows, repgious functions and social work.
8. Pupils must not damage the property of the school. Any damage done, will be remedied
at the cost of the offender. If any student damages / mishandles school property, writes
objectionable / vulgar language on the school walls / furniture strong discippnary action
will be taken against him / her in addition to recovery of the damages as suggested by
the Management. Such activities on the part of student(s) may lead to their expulsion
9. Pupils must attend the school in neat and clean uniforms.