GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
- The aim of the school is to give its pupils a sound education while paying special attention to their moral development.
- Parents and Guardians are requested to co-operate with us by taking an interest in the progress of their wards. They are asked to check the pages on “Teacher Communication” regularly and write reasons on designated pages when the child is absent from school and / or furnish medical certificates for longer periods of sickness.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or conduct injurious to the general tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of the pupils.
- Discipline is a part of the school rule for students and all must abide by it. All students are expected to keep their classrooms and campus clean. Students should not carry plastic bags, plastic pencil cases and should refrain from using thermocol. No one should litter the grounds. Student Council Members will monitor the overall cleanliness of the school.
- No pupil will leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the school authorities.
- No books, periodicals, pictures, newspapers or any other reading matter shall be brought into the class without the permission of the school authorities.
- Every pupil is expected to subscribe from time to time a small amount towards school shows, religious functions and social work.
- Pupils must not damage the property of the school. Any damage done, will be remedied at the cost of the offender. If any student damages / mishandles school property, writes objectionable / vulgar language on the school walls / furniture strong disciplinary action will be taken against him / her in addition to recovery of the damages as suggested by the Management. Such activities on the part of student(s) may lead to their expulsion from school.
- Pupils must attend the school in neat and clean uniforms.